Insider’s Circle Preview
Insider’s Circle is a premium training course created by Montie Skaggs. Inside, you will learn exact strategies to sell internet marketing services to clients.
What do I get in Insider’s Circle?
- Start To Finish Video Training – learn how to sell internet marketing services to clients
- Access to Live Prospecting Events – listen to me make cold calls and try to make sales LIVE
- Access to Insider’s Circle secret Facebook Group – close-knit community led by Montie Skaggs
Every section (ie: 1.1: Introduction) has a premium training video made by Montie Skaggs himself. The video will go into more detail about the bullet points under each section, listed below.
In addition to the premium training content, you will also be put in a secret Facebook group. Montie is the admin and you have a close-knit community for strategy sessions, questions, and more.
Insider’s Circle Syllabus
1. Beginner Videos
It’s back to the basics! Forget all of the fluff and crap that you’ve been taught.
Start from scratch and learn the basics of your new internet marketing agency business.
I created this content for everybody. It does not matter what your knowledge-level is. Learn EXACTLY what you need to learn to start making money.
- General Business Concept Overview: What are you selling and how? Who wants to buy it and why?
- Examples of Paying Clients – My own personal clients are shared as well as examples which aren’t my own clients.
- Owning A Website Asset Vs. Working On A Client’s Website – pros/cons, examples
1.2: Setting Up Your Business Foundation
- Prepare to accept money & get sales – set up your business the right way
- Common objections from prospects come from lack of proper business setup
- What do I need to have and create in order to get started?
- What do prospects look for?
1.3: Your Elevator Pitch & Job Description
- Perfect elevator pitch to hook anyone – You won’t believe how many people need websites & internet marketing help
- How to be confident
- How to completely eliminate judgment from friends, family, and those who matter
1.4: How To Get Started RIGHT NOW
- Step by step action plan
- Niche information: list of common niches & explanation, how to find interesting niches, what niches are good for beginners?
- What should you work on NOW? What should you work on moving forward?
- ACTIONABLE METHODS… I teach you how to fulfill and sell a service, you go out and sell!
2. Intermediate Videos
In the Intermediate section, you will learn the most important part of your new business. FULFILLMENT. If you can’t fulfill the deal, then how can you sell the deal?
Watch the Intermediate videos and get a grasp on fulfilling marketing services on an agency level.
Of course, outsourcing is taught as well. Even if you are going to outsource & resell services, you will need a grasp on the concept.
In this section, you will learn enough to have an in-depth conversation about each topic. The information in the Intermediate section will take you FAR when talking to prospects.
2.1: Fulfillment Introduction
- How to provide internet marketing services in exchange for payments
- Agency level fulfillment
- How to sell deals that you will be able to confidently fulfill
2.2: Google Maps Local SEO
- How does Google Maps SEO apply to your prospect?
- Basics of Google Maps SEO
- Tips & Tricks for higher Map 3 pack rankings
- How to verify a Google Map listing without physical address
2.3: Onpage SEO
- Perfect Onpage SEO – Rank for any local business term
- How will Onpage SEO help your prospect?
2.4: Content Creation & Marketing
- Content is king – learn how to create killer content for your client’s or your own website
- Topical research – forget about keyword research
- Ridiculously fast SEO growth
- How will a content marketing plan help your prospect?
- Who benefits from high quality content?
2.5: Offpage SEO
- What matters the most in offpage SEO?
- Finding the best citations
- Finding the best links
- Introduction to PBN links for INSANE SEO GROWTH
2.6: Social Media Agency Services
- Setup and grow social media accounts for clients
- Provide social media management at an agency level
2.7: Website Design
- Outsourcing website design
- Examples of nice websites
2.8: Video Production & Marketing
- Creating professional videos to promote your client’s business
- Boost SEO dramatically with video content
2.9: Paid Advertising Introduction
- Using Google Adwords & Facebook Ads to promote your client’s products/services
- What should you outsource?
- What should you spend most of your own personal time on?
- What will you be doing on a daily basis as an agency owner?
2.11: Reseller SEO/Marketing Options
- Do you want to focus on sales and completely detach yourself from providing any actual service?
- Best options for Reseller SEO/Marketing packages
3. Expert Videos
The Expert section is dedicated to prospecting & closing deals. Once you have a solid grasp on fulfillment, you can start prospecting and selling.
The Jumpstart Video will give you an actionable method to get a client TODAY.
Expert will give you the knowledge to prospect, sell, and close deals from any frame/standpoint. No matter who your prospect is, you will be able to take them through a proper funnel towards becoming a paying client.
In Expert, you will learn how to use the spreadsheet, Powerpoint, and other files in your Armageddon Offer Toolbox. Present these files to prospects, and ask for the sale. Learn how to price your services, and more, in the Expert training.
3.1: Jumpstart Guide – How to get a paying client in 24 hours
- Learn an actionable method to get a paying client TODAY or TOMORROW
- NO BS
3.2: Armageddon Offer Toolbox
- Questionnaire, Spreadsheet, Powerpoint, Proposal, Contract, and other tools that you will use for your sales funnel
- Tools for the 3-step close outlined in Expert Section 3.5
3.3: Prospecting 101
- What does a good prospect look like?
- Unique methods to find prospects
- Where can you find leads locally in person?
- How can you find good prospects on Facebook & LinkedIn?
3.4: Sales Cycle
- First conversation – how to frame it properly
- How to guide your prospect through the 3-Step close
- Presenting a spreadsheet & Powerpoint, then ask for the sale, it’s simple!
- Close ANY client with the 3 step close method
- Perfect pricing – how much to charge for various services
3.5: Objections & Loss of Contact
- How to deal with common objections
- How to re-contact a prospect who has gone cold
- What to do if a prospect stops answering your calls/emails after a sales meeting
3.6: 10 Actionable Methods For Getting Paying Clients
- Exactly what it sounds like, I outline TEN methods to get paying clients
- Examples of these methods in use